Sunday, February 14, 2010

Friday afternoon about 2:00, snow started falling. It was absolutely gorgeous. One of the best parts about the snow was that the school dance that I was scheduled to chaperone was cancelled. Needless to say, I was thrilled about coming home to stay. I enjoyed spending the evening with Charlie and Abigail. Here are some pictures of our winter wonderland.


The view from our deck

An attempt at a family photo taken by Charlie

Abigail and her Daddy


Abigail flying in the snow


Abigail and Mommy

3 comments:

  1. I love the one of you holding A up in the snow! I'm glad you got to stay home from the dance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, your sweet Abigail looks like a DOLL! I enjoy seeing the pictures of your happy and beautiful family.

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete