Saturday, November 13, 2010

BFFs

I've been trying to write this post for ever 2 weeks. Life has been super full and fun, so sitting down at my computer hasn't happened. My college friends and I had our annual weekend together, and we had a wonderful time. Seeing as long it's been since our weekend, I'll just give a basic recap. We had: lots of food, spa time, a movie out, pictures, yummy homecooked dinner, long walks, Cookie dough, good conversation, and more laughter than I usally have in a month. I am so blessed to have these friends even though I only see them once a year. God gave us something special when he slowly put brought us all together to be friends. Thanks, Ladies.






























1 comment:

  1. This is precious. The commitment you have to all get together once a year is remarkable. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete