Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello 2010!

I have been trying to post for several days now, but it just hasn't happened. Life is busy. 2010 is off to great start. We enjoyed a blessed 2009. Charlie and I started the year finding out that Miss Abigail was on her way. I couldn't think of abetter way to start a new year, but I am also quite glad that we didn't get the same kind of news to start 2010.

New year's eve was spent with watching football and "hanging" with some very good friends. As new parents, we really needed the social time. We actually stayed out til 11 which I think made us both feel like adults again.

I am excited to start a new year. I'm not big on making resolutions, but I do have goals and plans to make this a great year, and make me a better me. I like the chance to start over that each new year brings. Starting anew is one benefit of my job. Each fall, I get to start over with a new crew of kids with the hope that this year, I'll do a better job. I try to learn from my mistakes even though I know this year will come with it's own set of new mistakes. A new calendar year is similar. I have plans to make this year better, things I don't want to do again, or things I want to make sure that I DO this year. A fresh start feels great. Thankfully, God lets us start over each day.Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment