Tuesday, March 23, 2010

One of the World's Best Feelings

Abigail is just learning to crawl. Right now it's more of an army crawl, but she's getting there. We are in the stage of getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. She's also doing some "inchworming" as she moves in little bits. We of course place her toys all around the room to entice her to move around and explore. From now on, I guess our house is soing to continually look like her toy box exploded.
Last night we were playing in the floor in her room. She was scootching all over the place. I was laying down on my side with her talking and laughing with her. She moved her little self over to me and pulled herself against me. She even reached up for me. Wow did that feel good. My little girl wanted to be close to me. She chose to come over near to me. I didn't have to pick her up this time and force her to be held. She wanted to be near mommy. I'll have to admit that was one of the greatest feelings I've ever had. I now rank as high with Abigail as her stuffed duck and the Baby Einstein musical toy that lights up. Boy, I must be special!! Anyway, I am loving being Abigail's mom. It's so much fun to watch her grow and change as she learns something new every day. I love being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment