Saturday, March 27, 2010

Recent Pics

My sister recently did this on her blog, so I am totally copying her. It another post to show the grandparents a few recent photographs of Miss Abigail. The picture taking seems to have slacked off some lately. When looking at my camera, I didn't have as many recent one as I thought I would, but here are some for fun.
Just playing around on the floor.

Chillin' in her shades on the first day of spring. Check out those chins.
Abigail tried on Charlie's bandana for Haiti. I think she looks a bit like a pirate.
Abigail loves Johnny jump up. It's nice to have a place to contain her now that she's mobile.

I'm trying to convince her early that helping Mommy with laundry is fun. Maybe she'll want to do it for me later.






Abigail now sleeps in whatever position she chooes. She just looked too sweet to resist here.







We take this photo every month. For the first time she noticed the paper and wanted to eat it.








She also noticed the giraffe.









No comments:

Post a Comment