Friday, April 2, 2010

Husband to Haiti

Tomorrow is the big day when Charlie as well as several other members of our church are headed to Haiti for mission work. I am so proud of my husband and these others for wanting to serve God in this way. They will be dirty, tired, uncomfortable, but I know they will be blessed. Their lives will bless others.
I stared this post a couple days ago, but am just now getting aorund to finishing it. They have arrived in Haiti safe and sound. I'm not sure all the plans or when the work begins. I'm happy to know they made it there.
I know that the rewards from this trip will not al be known for a long time to come. People in Haiti will be blessed because of this trip. I know also that our own church will be blessed. Those on the trip will grow stronger which will strengthen indiviual families which leads to a stronger church family.The blessings that God can create are boundless. Won't it be wonderful to continue to see the great things God will do through this mission effort. Pray for those on the trip. My heart is learning this week what it means to pray continually. My heart is constantly bring my husband and the whole group before the Lord. Over and over I'm reminding myself that My God is bigger. Bigger than Haiti, missing my husband, anxiety of the unknown, My God is bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment