Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oh so blessed

I am an incredibly blessed woman. God has given me more than I could ask or imagine. Right now a goal that I have is to be more aware of God's presence and work in my life. This will just be a list of blessings in bullet form in no particular order.

  • my beautiful daughter who makes me smile and moving all over the place, and loves to use mommy and daddy as obstacles
  • anticipating a beach trip this summer with friends from AR that we don't get to see enough
  • attending a marriage class this week, doing the homework will help strengthen my already good marriage
  • a birthday lunch from Moe's with friends at school
  • There are only 16 days left of this school year
  • I got to take a walk with my daughter
  • the weather is amazing and totally speaks to me of God's glory
  • I got to cook dinner and eat at the table with my husband and daughter

God is good to me!




No comments:

Post a Comment