Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jesus Loves You

Sunday morning, Abigail woke up feeling extra sweet and snuggly. She was a joy. I was holding her, and she snuggled in to hug. I looked at Charlie over her head, and said I think someone loves me. Miss Abigail responded with Jesus wuds you. What better words could I hear coming out of my daughter's mouth.

As a parent, I am continually questioning myself. Are we doing the right things? Is she learning what we want to teach her? That one comment helped me know that something is sinking in to her little head. My prayer for her life is that she will continue to share that message everywhere she goes. I've always called her a joy spreader. I pray that she learns that our real joy is because "Jesus wuds us." May I also share that message everywhere I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment