Friday, July 23, 2010

Oh Oh The Summer Nights

Summer nights are one of my favorite things. The peace and quiet of enjoying family and friends without pressure of rushing home to get ready for school and work. Even people who are not off for the summer like me seem to be more relaxed on those wonderful summer nights. The word linger comes to mind when thinking about these nights. They are a time to linger by the pool and just enjoy. Tonight was one of those perfect summer nights. We spent the afternoon at the pool. Watching my husband and daughter play in the pool makes my heart happy. I love watching them have fun together. My sweet Abigail enjoyed the water and giggled and laughed happily floating in her pool. The night was capped off with hamburgers on the grill and good conversations by the pool. No night at the pool is complete with out naked kids laughing and jumping into the water. School will be back soon, but until then, I hope to enjoy a couple more of these fabulous summer nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment