Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Fabulous Fifth

Friday Charlie and I celebrated our fifth anniversary. We really enjoyed our day together. We ditched the kid for the night and left her with my parents. She seemed to enjoy a little spoiling time with her grandparents, and we enjoyed a few hours of time for just us. We had dinner at fabulous restaurant in Downtown Nashville called Prime 108 which I would highly recommend. Everything we had was delicious. We splurged with appetizer and dessert since it was a special day. SInce we were all dress up for the special occasion we had my brother in law take some "engagement" type pictures of us together. I think we look even better five years later than we did on our wedding day. It was nice to have some time away for just the two of us, but I sure was glad to have Abigail back in my arms Saturday morning.

I am so blessed to have been married to Charlie for five years. God knew what he was doing when He gave him to me. The past five years have been great for us with just a few bumps in the road. God has given us a great gift in each other, and also in our little girl. I look forward to seeing where the next five years will take us.

1 comment:

  1. I remember your wedding...so beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete