Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Great Day

Today has been a wonderfully blessed bonus day. We had a "snow" day, but I'm not sure why. Somewhere in our county there must have been some ice. For me, it was just a day of good things. I don't know yet about making it up or fuloughing it or what, so for today, I can just enjoy. SOme of today's fabulousness included...
  • Spending extra time with Charlie this morning. The three of us got to hang out in PJs for awhile.
  • Very Few people at Walmart and super helpful bag girl. She let me run back to my car for my fogotten coupon.
  • An amazing lunch of a grilled cheese on my mom's homemade Sourdough bread. I'm looking forward to another one when I get more bread.
  • A Sonic drink :)
  • Time to bake for my friends at school. I love to give away goodies, but without this extra day, it would not have happened.
  • I got to read the Day on The Farm book 47 times.
  • I spent extra time just watching Abigail.
  • Dinner for tomorrow night is ready in the form of a lasagna waiting to be cooked.
  • Slept til 7:15

Life is good and I am blessed. Pretending to be a stay home mom is fun. Tomorrow will be a day of corralling and trying to keep the wild ones semi settled. After that, freedom and two more weeks of home.

1 comment:

  1. I think after reading "Day on the Farm" 44 times, Abigail should have been reading it to you!

    ReplyDelete