Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blessings

This week my thankfullness for blessings centers around my health. I feel that I am a pretty healthy person. Last week I had a bit of a scare though. I have had for a couple months some kinda yucky looking bumps all over. My regular Dr. didn't know what it was. The dermatologist did a biopsy, scary word, and found it has a long terrible sounding name. It's quite rare. There was a chance that it would be something worse, even cancer. It's nothing. It's just a yucky looking skin disease. I am thankful that God is taking care of my health. I spent part of the week trying hard to trust God's care and be faithful, but also being scared that something was wrong with me. God is good to me.

This week I have also been reminded of how much of a team Charlie and I are. I could not get everything done with out him. He does housework, yesterday we made baby food together. Being a full time working mom is tough. How I spend my time often comes down to playing with my baby or cleaning. Since I've never been good at cleaning anyway, it's only gotten worse. He doesn't make me feel bad when things aren't done. He just jumps in to help. He takes care of both of us. He doesn't fuss when dinner isn't much or doesn't exist. I am tremedously blessed to have this man as my husband and teammate.

No comments:

Post a Comment