Saturday, May 8, 2010

More Blessings

Once again this week I have been reminded of how incredibly blessed I am. My cup runs over with gifts from God. He has given me so much more than I can ask or imagine.
  • My family was all safe during the flood in Nashville. It's very hard to be away from them during scary situations but I thank God that for our family everyone is safe.
  • I have seen my family coming together to take care of one another. What a blessing to know that's the kind of family that I am part of.
  • I am able to eat dairy again. It seems silly in the wake of the tragic flood, but I am excited for it and thankful that my little girl is no longer allergic.
  • We had 49 people at our house last night for church get together. From what I could tell, everyone enjoyed being here and the fellowship was fun and uplifting for all. God has given us a good home, and we want to use it for his glory.
  • I saw two teenagers in Walmart offer to help a lady in a motorized chair unload her groceries. They were just serving her because she needed it. Their mom has obviously done a good job.
  • This year, I'm a mommy. Abigail has been one of my greatest blessings. Being a mom is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment