Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Stove!!



This may be silly, but I am quite excited about the new stove I got yesterday. Most people rave about their gas stoves and how wonderful they are. I had never been impressed with mine. In fact, I didn't like it. We finally figured out that it was the cheapest model and wasn't a great piece of equipment. What finally made us decide to get the new one was how hot ours got on the front. If Little Miss had touched it while it was on it would have burned those baby hands. So of course as good parents we got a new one. I am quite excited about this new stove. I can't wait to get it into action.

The drawer below the stove is my favorite feature. My old one didn't have that, now my baking pans are not going to jump 0ut of the cabinet every time I open it. Also, my future kitchen helper is pretty cute too.

Here she is....

No comments:

Post a Comment