Monday, September 6, 2010

Wanting to Blog

I really do want to blog on this thingamajiggy. I even have thoughts sometimes. Life has been treating me well. We've celebrated a year of Miss Abigail's life which has been amazing. I truly love being her mother. We've had school, we played, we've worked. That's about the summary life. God is blessing me infinitely. He's working on my heart and answering prayers that had been kept down in my heart and only shared with him. We've had some good study at church. College football has begun. Abigail is walking everywhere. Life is so good and so full. I would love to write about each of these things individually, and I hope to at some point. Right now, this is all that time allows. My day off schedule has been full of reading kiddy books, playing on the floor and rolling the ball across the floor. It's been wonderful. I am trying to remind myself that the most important things, and the most urgent things are not always the same. At times, I focus on the urgent and forget the important. Dirty toilets will stay dirty as long as I let them, but toddlers grow at an incredibly fast pace. So here's to dirty toilets. Let's just view them as signs of good priorities and loving mommies.

No comments:

Post a Comment